Welcome to Army JROTC
Incoming Freshman Orientation Day August 9th 2017
Meet in Room 2348 above the Boys Basketball Gym
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Lunch will be served!!!
The Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a program offered to high schools that teaches students character education, student achievement, wellness, leadership, and diversity. It is a cooperative effort between the Army Deer Park High School to produce successful students and citizens, while fostering a more constructive and disciplined learning environment. Some beneficial outcomes of the JROTC program are:
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as they lead others to succeed in a diverse and global workforce
- Engage civic and social concerns in the community, government, and society
- Graduate prepared to excel in post-secondary options and career pathways
- Make decisions that promote positive social, emotional, and physical health
- Value the role of the military and other public service organizations
JROTC is a successful program, making substantial contributions to students, schools, and communities around the nation which benefit greatly from its presence. The benefits of JROTC are reflected in metrics impacting all schools in the U.S.
| ||Average School||JROTC|
|Drop-Out||3%||Less than 1%|
Class Room #'s 2348, 210