Enrollment ProceduresA parent or guardian should register any student under 18 years of age. The following items are required for registration:
- Student’s Social Security card
- Student’s Immunization record current - students coming from out of state must have current immunization record in hand when registering.
- Proof of residence in DPISD (mortgage statement, tax statement,
or lease agreement with students name on lease, bank statement, utility bills and driver's license are not acceptable proof of residence)
- Certified copy of student’s birth certificate
- Last report card from previous school or current report card if withdrawing mid year.
If you are living with another family and using their address as your residence, you and the owner or leaseholder must sign a legal Affidavit of Residence at the school. The Affidavit is a formal, sworn statement made by both parties, notarized at school, in the presence of school personnel, before residency status can be accepted.
Any questions regarding withdrawal or enrollment need to be addressed to Pamela Graves at 832-668-7703 or email@example.com
Requesting Assignments During Absences
- Parent/Legal Guardian must be present to sign all paperwork.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned and school fees paid.
If a child is absent 3 or more days, parents may phone the front office to request the student's homework assignment by 10 a.m. on the third day and pick up after 3 p.m. on that same day.