Frequently Asked Questions about the 2019 - 2020 School Year
For answers to all Frequently Asked Questions go to the 2019 - 2020 FAQ (Spanish version).
To get answers to specific questions click on a link below.
- How do I register my child if he/she is new to the district?
- How do I register my child if he/she is a returning student?
- Which school will my child attend?
- What is the schedule for bus transportation?
- How can I find the location of my child's school?
- What are the school calendars for the school year?
- What are the school hours?
- What are Meal Prices?
- Where are the Menus?
- What is the District Dress Code?
- Where are the Student Handbooks?
- What items are on the school supply list?
- What are the immunization requirements to enroll a student in DPISD?
- What if I want to volunteer, chaperone, or attend a field trip?
- What pre-school programs does the district offer for students with limited income and limited English skills?
- What special education programs are available for students with disabilities?
- What pre-school programs are available for disabled children, ages 3 - 5?
- What Career and Technology programs are available?