Withdrawing Students During COVID-19
I need to WITHDRAW my child
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the DPISD enrollment and withdrawal process has changed during this time.
If you need to WITHDRAW your child, please send an email to Sue Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will then be routed to the Campus Registrar. (I will reply back to your email request within 24 hours. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours please call me at 832-668-7456)
***You must be listed as Family #1 or Family #2 in Skyward***
The withdrawal process will be mostly electronic with the exception of the iPad collection. A good contact email/phone number will be vital !!
In your email to Sue Pike, please provide the following information:
- a picture of your ID (parent/guardian) (snap a picture of your id with your phone!)
- your child’s First and Last Name (legal name as entered in Skyward)
- your child’s Birthdate
- the campus your child is attending
- the name of the District and School that your child will be attending
- a contact email and phone number so the Campus Registrar can contact you to complete the Withdrawal Process
If your child has a DPISD iPad……
- The iPad will be collected at the DPISD Technology Building (301 West P Street).
- The iPad and charger must be dropped off within 24 hours.
- Within that 24 hour period….you can stop by the Technology Building at any time between 8:00 – 3:30.
- DPISD Technology Staff will be present to collect the ipad/charger from you.
- If you have any questions about the collection of the ipad, please contact Cynthia Martinez (email@example.com or 832-506-5771)