Welcome to JROTCThe Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a program offered to high schools that teaches students character education, student achievement, wellness, leadership, and diversity. It is a cooperative effort between the Army Deer Park High School to produce successful students and citizens, while fostering a more constructive and disciplined learning environment. Some beneficial outcomes of the JROTC program are:
UPCOMING EVENTSOCT. 13TH - HOMECOMING FOOTBALL GAME CG PRESENTATION @1800-2000OCT. 13TH - STADIUM CLEAN UP @2130-2230OCT. 21ST - HS SWIM MEET (TIMING) @0900-1500OCT. 26TH NCO PROMOTION BOARD @0700OCT. 27TH - FOOTBALL GAME CG PRESENTATION @1800-2000OCT. 27TH STADIUM CLEAN UP @2130-2230OCT. 28TH ORIENTEEERING MEET DANA PEAK PARK, HARKER HEIGHTS @0540-1940Question of the Week:What does ACSU stand for?
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as they lead others to succeed in a diverse and global workforce
- Engage civic and social concerns in the community, government, and society
- Graduate prepared to excel in post-secondary options and career pathways
- Make decisions that promote positive social, emotional, and physical health
- Value the role of the military and other public service organizations