Welcome to JROTCThe Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a program offered to high schools that teaches students character education, student achievement, wellness, leadership, and diversity. It is a cooperative effort between the Army Deer Park High School to produce successful students and citizens, while fostering a more constructive and disciplined learning environment. Some beneficial outcomes of the JROTC program are:
UPCOMING EVENTSDEC. 11-14 - TOY AND FOOD DRIVE SEPERATIONDEC. 16 - WREATHS ACROSS AMERICAQuestion of the Week:WHAT COLOR T-SHIRT IS WORN WITH THE ACU UNIFORM?
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as they lead others to succeed in a diverse and global workforce
- Engage civic and social concerns in the community, government, and society
- Graduate prepared to excel in post-secondary options and career pathways
- Make decisions that promote positive social, emotional, and physical health
- Value the role of the military and other public service organizations