Welcome to JROTCThe Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a program offered to high schools that teaches students character education, student achievement, wellness, leadership, and diversity. It is a cooperative effort between the Army Deer Park High School to produce successful students and citizens, while fostering a more constructive and disciplined learning environment. Some beneficial outcomes of the JROTC program are:
JROTC is a successful program, making substantial contributions to students, schools, and communities around the nation which benefit greatly from its presence. The benefits of JROTC are reflected in metrics impacting all schools in the U.S.
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as they lead others to succeed in a diverse and global workforce
- Engage civic and social concerns in the community, government, and society
- Graduate prepared to excel in post-secondary options and career pathways
- Make decisions that promote positive social, emotional, and physical health
- Value the role of the military and other public service organizations
Average School JROTC Attendance 90.06% 93.48% Graduation 86% 98% In-Discipline 15% 5% Drop-Out 3% Less than 1% GPA 2.68 3.2Class Room #'s 2348, 210