School Wide Title 1 Program
Staff development and parental involvement minimum amounts are pre-determined by the state, and the remaining amount is left to the discretion of the local Campus Improvement Committee (CIC). Title 1 budgets must be approved by the CIC each year. Parents are invited to give input regarding the school's proposed use of Title 1 funds. If you have suggestions or questions, please contact Mrs. Evans at (832) 668-7900 or email at email@example.com.
- Additional teachers and/or teacher aides to provide individualized attention and additional instructional support services
- Extra training and staff development for our teachers to help us better meet the needs of our students
- Parental involvement activities, such as Family Nights, Literacy Nights, parent training, and other special events
- Additional instructional materials to help us better meet the needs of our students
- Extended day for programs for students with specific needs
- Substitute teachers to allow teachers time for planning and collaboration