• How do I enroll my child?

    • Parent or guardian must be present
    • Proof of address (mortgage payment book, tax statement or current lease agreement. Utility bills are not accepted. Apartment leases must have student's name listed)
    • Student's birth certificate
    • Student's social security card
    • Student's immunization record
    • Address of last school the student attended
    • Student's most current report card

    How do I obtain my child's assignments when they are absent from school?

    First, check the teachers' websites. Most assignments will be posted there and many will have links to documents that have been used in class that day.
    If a student is absent for 3 or more consecutive days, parent may phone the counselor's office to request the student's homework assignments.
    • Requests should be called in by 10 a.m. on the 3rd day of the student's absence.
    • Assignments may be picked up after 3 p.m. of the same day.

    How do I withdraw my child from school?

    • Parent/Legal Guardian must be present to sign all paperwork.
    • All textbooks and school materials must be returned.
    • All school fees, library fines, fundraiser money, and charges for lost textbooks must be paid before the withdrawl can be completed.
    What time does school start in the morning?
    The entry bell rings at 8:07 a.m. The tardy bell rings and  1st Period starts promptly at 8:15.
    What time does school dismiss in the afternoon?
    The dismissal bell rings at 3:30 p.m.